Friday, February 22, 2013

Item # 3 for Stash Smashing Sew-a-Long and Fearless Feb Sew-a-Long

Burda-8291


Hi, this took 1.75 yards of fabric. I chose this because I’ve had this in my hoard of patterns for a LONG time. It’s says easy on the cover and it was. I made this out a knit that I got for about .75 or maybe a 1.00 a yard can’t remember. I’ve had it for about three years, guessing. I really don’t like this top and glad I didn’t use any of my good stuff. The neck seems too wide and I thought the collar would lay almost flat with a little scrunch. This will be a weekend throw on something or a layer piece for when I do my walks outside.

One more thing, I lapped the collar in the opposite direction! Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juanita, I admire you for tackling a project for Fearless February - I regularly sew things on the wrong way! Pop over to my blog and see what I did - not a great success either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, you even made 3 items! I like your other tops a lot, though this one looks quite comfortable and soft actually. Especially the pink one is pretty, with the textured fabric!

    ReplyDelete