Saturday, February 2, 2013

For the year of 2013...

I know I am a month late, but I was thinking about what I want to accomplish for the year 2013. I had a bit of a set back on 12.29.12. My car along with two other's were hit parked in front of the house. My little car was totalled and I was so sad. I haven't had a car note for years. Anyway, with that being said, I am making a promise to myself to be as money conscious as I can. No more late fees, no more rubber checks. I don't make a habit of it but sometimes it happens. That's a tank of gas and tolls for me going to work.

When shopping will make a list an stick to it and use coupons when I can. And last but not lease, NO MORE FABRIC BUYING, UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY NEED IT!!!! That will be a hard one. I am obsessed with fabric. Since I make jewelry I have a nice stash of beads and other jewelry making supplies.

I am also going to STOP food waste. I will have to learn to cook just enough. I love to cook and bake, but I will start paying attention to the amount that is being cooked. I was thinking about getting rid of all the cable TV that I don't watch.

So here's my 2013 list...
  1. exercise more, I've been walking after work everyday
  2. sew  more, be more creative
  3. be more organized
  4. keep up with the blog, it's a nice outlet
  5. try to take a mini vacation to some place nice and peaceful
  6. STOP GETTING ANGRY AT THE DROP OF HAT, just let it roll
  7. give more time to the Lord
Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment