When shopping will make a list an stick to it and use coupons when I can. And last but not lease, NO MORE FABRIC BUYING, UNLESS I ABSOLUTELY NEED IT!!!! That will be a hard one. I am obsessed with fabric. Since I make jewelry I have a nice stash of beads and other jewelry making supplies.
I am also going to STOP food waste. I will have to learn to cook just enough. I love to cook and bake, but I will start paying attention to the amount that is being cooked. I was thinking about getting rid of all the cable TV that I don't watch.
So here's my 2013 list...
- exercise more, I've been walking after work everyday
- sew more, be more creative
- be more organized
- keep up with the blog, it's a nice outlet
- try to take a mini vacation to some place nice and peaceful
- STOP GETTING ANGRY AT THE DROP OF HAT, just let it roll
- give more time to the Lord