Friday, May 13, 2016

Extra Long Sewing Weekend....

I had off Thursday, Friday and Monday, so I decided to get some needed sewing done. I wanted to get a jump on the Spring/Summer sewing. So on my list of strapless maxis I have two made so far. One is using B6206, I used the bodice from A and the long skirt patter piece instead of the hi/low version. 

This fabric is from my stash. I was able to get a good deal on knit from my local brick and mortar fabric store. I think i was 1.99 per yard.

For the darker dress, I used M6558. I've had this fabric in my stash for about 20 years. It's still good no dry rot or anything. 

So I think I did pretty good for two days and I have two dresses. Excuse the mess. I am in the process of trying to organize it...