Saturday, February 2, 2013

Hey there!!!! It's been a while

Hi! It’s been a while since I last blogged. I am hoping to be more active on it. I made a few promises to myself no more fabric buying or patterns after this last purchase. I went to a place called Jomar in Philly where they have awesome sales and even awesomer fabrics. I got a lot of what they are calling designer knits. I paid anywhere from 1:00 to 3:00 per yard. I got a lot of really nice pieces and one that has this texture to it. I also got this nice brownish fleece for a jacket. As for pattern buying, I joined the ClubBMV.com 1-Year Membership. I know I could get the same patterns at Joann, but sometimes they are sold out, etc…so I can’t complain about 9.99 for the year. If I don’t like it I just won’t renew it.


Well I’ve joined two sew-a-longs. One is on Sew Much Talent Stash Smashing Sew-a-Long (January 29th thru February 28th) and Ten Thousand Sewing Hours' sew-a-long~ Fearless February.
Peace!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment