Friday, September 21, 2012

It's Friday...YAHOO!!!!

Well National Sewing Month is coming to a close...I've only sewed a few things...but bought TONs of fabric and a few patterns. I will admit, I am a fabric hoarder...I hear that music, in my head, from that show on TV about hoarders...lol. It's better then hoarding cats. I only have two of those. I will post the fabulous fabrics that I got online and from my local fabric store. For my next project, it's going to be a tunic out of this cotton with metalic stripes that I got online. Here it is, it's better in person!!!
I have a Kwik Sew pattern that I'd like to use. It could be KS-3161, but I think I have a few in my pattern stash. If I do 3161, it will be View B. The plan was to trace the pattern tonight and make the alterations, but I had a few "cocktails" and decided not to. The cocktail of choice was a Kamikaze! 1 part triple sec, 1 part Roses lime, 1 part vodka...awesomely good. It's a pretty green color. I've had three and I'm done... Happy Sewing... P.S.: I will post my "hauls" over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment