Saturday, October 13, 2012

Vogue 8539

Hi, it’s getting chilly in Philly and I wanted to make a little something. I will be using V8539 and making view A. I have this nice 8 wale corduroy in navy that I got from one of my online fabric stores. It was purchased on 10/27/2011. I got 3.5 yards at 6.78 per yard. I had a coupon for 15% off also. I just need a 1” button, snaps and I some interfacing. I have a store credit and wanted to use it. I cut apart the pattern last night and steamed the fabric this morning. Later on this evening I will cut it get ready to sew on Sunday. Later I am going to take some pics and a video of my fabric stash. I have too much and found some really nice mohair in this box. I made a promise to myself that I’d shop from my stash!!! LOL… The jacket that I will be making is the larger pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment