Tuesday, September 4, 2012

KS3497

Hi, I had to work late today, so I didn't get a chance to work out or sew. For this next project I needed some clear elastic, I thought I didn't have any, but I looked in my elastic drawer and found a bag full, it's still stretchy. I have off tomorrow for an appointment. So I am going to start a little before I go and finish the rest when I come back. I don’t know what it is but I am really hyped by National Sewing Month… There is a fabric store in the area that’s having a Labor Day sale, that’s about a week long. I just need some muslin or something cheap for testing. Pattern haul, sort of, yesterday I ordered 3 of the Hot Patterns and one more from www.fabric.com. I am really not a fan of this brand of pattern but decided to give it one more try. BUT THAT’S IT, NO MORE PATTERNS. I have too many already. Some go back to the ‘80s. Getting sleepy…happy sewing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment