Sunday, April 21, 2013

First pair of jeans...done!

They are finished. I had additional alterations to make for the 2nd pair. I will take in the waist about an 1" from each side and I have a huge gap at the waist band and should have added another carrier loop in the middle of the back. I am still going to wear them. with a longer loose fitting top or a jacket. Also, the only button I had was this cheap-o plastic one. I thought I had metal or brass in my hoard. Guess not! I have a coupon for Joann's, I'll go and check out their notions wall.

Oh, these were made on my $25.00 craigslist sewing machine. This will be for my heavier duty items as well as my bags, totes and hats...





25.00 Machine

2 comments:

  1. Juanita, I posted on your last post on these jeans as well. They look good, although I can see what you mean about the waistline - easily fixed next time. Love your bright yellow walls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your jeans are cute! One day I will be able to get this pattern. It's always sold out.

    ReplyDelete