Sunday, June 9, 2013

B5496 again in a Cotton Lawn in white...

Here is another view of B5496, I am still having issues with the neck opening. This time I made it just big enough to fit over my melon head…lol. So I had to make another save. I just made a V opening and moved on. I also sewed up the under arm seams. On the pattern they are opened. The fabric is a Cotton Lawn that I got from fabric.com…this has been in the stash since 10/2010. I love this fabric, it’s nice and airy. I will have to wear a cami or tank under it. I also want to make a sash or some sort of belt. I don’t like the elastic showing like that. I will see how I feel. I don't think that I will wear it with that skirt; I didn't take it off the when took the pic. Sew on my friends!


1 comment:

  1. I like this outfit. Lawn fabric is so nice. I purchased several yards of black on sale from an online site and have used it mostly for lining. It's about time I use it for tops etc.

    ReplyDelete