Thursday, August 3, 2017

Easy and comfy tee and skirt

Hi, I used Pamela’s Patterns #104 for the tee. I cut the size M and graded up to my size; it’s the V-neck version with ¾ sleeves that I modified a bit from what the pattern called for. They were too baggy at the hem. I have a few more tweaks but overall, I am happy with it. The neckband is not perfect, I thought I removed enough or maybe I stretched it too much. I wore a tank under it due to me wearing a black bra. It’s some sort of lightweight stretch fabric. For the skirt, I used M7386, I just cut two of the front and added waist band casing. This will be the last of the camo… I picked up the fabric at Walmart. Happy sewing! P.S.: The pic was taken without thought, I just came in from an errand. No focus or cropping… there is also a white streak on the pic, it’s not on my fabric!


No comments:

Post a Comment