Monday, June 22, 2015

Sewcation Day 2 - Butterick 5300, View C



I love, love, love B5300. I am not fan of her pants patterns, but I like the tops.

I have three that I am cutting out today: one is light blue stretch cotton and the other is cotton orange. And I just pulled a pink…All from my stash. All are pre-washed and ready to go.

I do have a few issues with the side seams…they flare out some way, but when you are wearing them it works….I am making view C…I make a few of these every summer…this summer I plan on making at least 6 or more…I am on a mission to bust my stash. There must be a thousand or more yards…

Happy sewing!!!!





1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing such an informative article. I really enjoyed it. It was quite interesting to read the different perspectives of your ideas and keep updating us with more posts like this. yahoo password recover help

    ReplyDelete