Sunday, August 21, 2011

Gotta loose this weight!!!!

Hi, starting on August 22, 2011, I am going to try to kick the sugar habit and get back on track with my weight loss. Today I weighed in at 254.8. I will be using the Weight Watcher’s plan. Back in 2001 I lost 75 pounds on WW, but gained all but 20 pounds back. I will be working out 4-5 days per week. This will include walking up to 5 miles and toning and weights. I will alternate days.

I also have a new Breville 800JEXL juicer. I will incorporate juices and…I have my Vita-Mix that I just love, love, love. So with those two appliances I will no doubt get my veggie/fruit quota in.

I will be 50 this year and would like drop 5% or more by my birthday. It’s 12/27, so I think I can meet that goal. Wish me luck!!!! 

Here is before pick that was taken last month.



1 comment:

  1. Definitley good luck with your weight loss goal. Working out 4-5 times a week. Wow! Impressive.

    ReplyDelete