Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Review of Poplin Shirt

Originally submitted at Avenue.com

Jessica London Classics stretch poplin shirt with three-quarter sleeves. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Imported.

  • Tailored shirttail hem.
  • Button front.
  • 28" long.
  • In plus sizes for women.
Plus size shirt, plus-size shirts and blouses for wom...


Love, love, love....

By Juanita from Philly on 6/23/2010

 

5out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Length: Feels true to length

Pros: Great Color, Figure Flattering, Quality Materials, Versatile

Cons: None

Best Uses: Staple, Date Night/Night Out, Wear To Work, Casual Wear

Describe Yourself: Trendy, Sexy, Classic, Eclectic, Casual, Bargain Shopper, Career

I just love, love, love these. I am so glad that I got one in every color, should have gotten two in white and black. I love the fit, I got my in the 18/20. If I would have gotten my regular size they would have been too big and I don't like to look sloppy. I use these as a waredrobe staple. They work well with a nice pair of slacks and was surprised with how nice they looked with a jeans. I plan on getting them dry cleaned to make sure they always stay fresh. I can get two wears from them, so I feel that it's worth getting them dry cleaned for a while. I wish they came in more colors!!!!!! BTW...I wear my untucked...

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment