Sunday, December 27, 2009

Simp 4076, view C

made a wearable muslin to check for the neckline and shoulders of this pattern. i used the pivot and slide methond from Nancy's Notions.

this was made from some sort of stretch cotton that i've had for years. got it from one of the online pattern places. could have been or fashion fabric club.

it cut the size 18 and did the pivot and slide technique from the books that i have. i did this to fit my bust, waist, hips. it was worth the time a effort that it took...with all the extra tracing and all. but i am happy with the results.

it turned out fine. next time i will use a fabric with more drape and stretch.

No comments:

Post a Comment