Sunday, March 12, 2017

Working on McCall's 2111...an oldie but goodie for me

I am currently working on M2111, which I know is OOP. I was able to pick up this grey, lightweight knit. We have a place in Philly called Jomar and I was able to get the fabric for about 1.60, maybe less, per yard.

I've made some adjustments on the cardi. I reduced the armhole by 1". I find that the bigger the size the bigger the armscye. I also reduced the sleeve cap by 1" and I added about 2" to the length of the cardi.

The tank/cami that comes with it. I lowered the bust dart, added a bit of length and added about an inch to the hips.

Here is the pattern. Not finished yet. Tired and can't find my camera to take a pic.

McCall's 2111....fast and easy and I love it!!! Oh, I am making the long sleeved version.


 HAPPY SEWING...HOPE TO GET A PIC SOON...


No comments:

Post a Comment