Sunday, October 2, 2011

Making a bra....

Well I missed national sewing month. Better luck next year, God willing. I’ve decided to make a bra. I’ve made them in the past and have had great results. I am a “firm” believer in having the proper foundations. Whether you are a size 2 or 22 and beyond, I think you should always have your foundations in check. I will be working with KS2374. I think I have all the fixins’ in my lingerie stash. The size range on this pattern is 42 – 46 C-DDD.

Since my last post, I’ve stacked all of my fabric, will have picture soon. It’s almost to the ceiling. I have decided to just use my fancy wire shelve for my patterns and current projects.
So after I do a few loads of laundry, I will copy onto my tissue paper. I am the same size as my Just My Size ready to wear…42DD.
When I look at my profile in an old bra it ain’t pretty. I have one or two that are “holding” up ok. But about 3 that should be tossed.
I will post the fabric that I will be using on here. It’s going to be an animal print. I like to walk on the wild side sometimes! I’ve had the fabric for a while now. I think I got it from I feel funny when I say where I got something. I feel like I am advertising.

The fabric and pattern. The pattern could be out of print, not too sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment