Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blogging....dieting and other things....

Hi, hope everyone is doing well. I've started back on my WW diet. I just do the old 123 program. I have great results with that. I have decided to "try" to drop 50 pounds my by birthday this year. Will be the big 50 and that would be a nice present from me to me, along with a pair of diamond earrings that I am saving for.

My sewing room is almost together, just have to decide what I am going to do with the floor. I think I am going to get it sanded and finished. I really don't like the "pergo" type flooring. I am the natural type.

The room is painted a nice yellow. Had to do it twice and then I have the nice flowers that I put on one side of the wall. I think I start downloading pic and post on my YouTube account.

It's Sunday and it's my laundry day and I also prep for the work week....

Anyhow...these are just my thoughts for the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment