Sunday, March 28, 2010

VITA-MIX!!!!!!

Last weekend, I saw a infomercial with Montel Williams. He was pushing a Healthmaster. I wanted one really bad. So I did my research and saw that it had bad reviews. Anyhow, I stumbled upon something called a Vita-Mix. After speaking with the rep at Vita-Mix, she explained the difference between the two machines. I ordered it on Monday, 3.22.10, it arrived on 3.25.10. Well....I LOVE IT. When I got it home I made a "green" smoothie. It was great, I don't think I cleaned my celery what well, it tasted kind of dirty. BUT....I was very happy with the results of my concoction. I wasn’t cheap, but from what the reviews say they last a long time. I want to use it for weight lose and health reasons.


I made a really great tasting carrot/cranberry drink. I used one handful of baby carrot and one cup of cranberry juice cocktail. It was GREAT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment