Saturday, February 13, 2010

it's been a long time...

i am not a good blogger. several things have happened since I last blogged. we (me and my hubby) brought our first house. it's cute and a lot warmer then the apartment that we are living in now. only thing is that we settled on jan 29th, but haven't moved in yet. i've been busy sewing and packing and getting ready for our vacation. my husband is due to land in Trinidad in about 30 min. he will be in time to enjoy carnival for a few days. on sunday the 21st, I will be leaving to meet him in St. Vincent. it's a beautiful part of the caribbean...nice and mellow.

i've done some sewing, but not as much as I would have liked. I think it was poor planning on my part. I made 6 skirts and four tops...the one thing that I am impressed with is my girdle. it goes all the up under my bust. I look smooth all the way around. I can't wait to wear it with my wrap top and skirt. this will be a church outfit.

I will post pic of all of the things that I sewed for the trip.

take care!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment